Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday: Christmas!!

So Christmas in June...We had a fun Christmas. We were happy my parents were home from their mission and we were able to stay at their house with them. All the family was there for the annual family breakfast and the Dance Around the Christmas Tree. Somehow all of my pictures are missing from both of those events! Sad.


Everyone else headed home, but my brother Chad and his family stayed for Christmas Eve night. We did the usual traditions of putting out the stockings, leaving cookies, milk and a note for Santa, and leaving food for the reindeer.



Christmas morning was fun. It was pretty quiet, but we enjoyed taking our time opening presents. Hannah got a camera and Grace got a baby doll. I also made fleece blankets for the girls. Chad got a fancy laptop for school and I got new running shoes and a book about preparing for a triathlon (little did I know that in a very short time my training would be put to the side when I found out I was pregnant!).


Hannah opening her main present. Can't you just feel the excitement (sarcasm!)?!?!



We had a great Christmas and it was fun to reminisce about it 6 months later!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

It's always fun to remember Christmas--any time of the year. Glad we were here for you to visit--LOVED it.