Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Fun Visit and Hannah's Dance Recital

Last week we were lucky enough to have my parents visit for a few days. We went swimming in the hotel, Hannah slept at the hotel with grandma and grandpa, and we went to Wheeler Farm and saw some animals. We just loved having them!



The main reason for their visit was Hannah's dance recital/performance of Mary Poppins. Chad's mom and sister also came down for the performance. We really appreciate the support of family! Hannah was a rag doll in Jane and Micheal's playroom. We weren't able to pictures of the actual show, so I took a few at home and then a few and the dress rehearsal, but I don't have any from the night of the show.

She did such a great job and now is constantly singing and saying lines from Mary Poppins. This morning she told me that I have a "cheery disposition" just like Mary! I am glad she thinks so!

4 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok that is so cute! Also - although I'm sure it was awful, I did have to laugh a little at the one flip flop trip to temple square!

Max and Deanna said...

It was fun for us--thanks for getting us tickets. She did make a cute rag doll.

Damien and Ashley said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad you are back to blogging-your girls are just adorable.

P.S. I am going to make a cofession---I have NEVER seen the movie of "Mary Poppins"! Is that crazy?!?!

Parley and Anna said...

So, I'm just kind of a lurker. But I have to say how adorable she looks in that last picture. And how awesome that she thinks you have a "cheery disposition"! That got me thinking...would my kids say the same thing? It's what I'd like them to think, but I'm afraid they probably wouldn't. I need to work on that. Way to go, Abby!