Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Playing Catch up: April 2012

On with the updates:

 An April Fools Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich (cinnamon toast with orange frosting), peas (airhead candy rolled into balls), fries and ketchup (cinnamon/sugar bread sticks with jam).
 A trip to Idaho:  Visiting the Idaho Natural History Museum with dinosaurs (No! I am not talking about my parents!  Woka woka!)  Also notice my mom feeding Clara a bottle.  Right before this trip I discovered I was not producing enough milk and Clara was not gaining weight. The dr. recommended (threatened us with a feeding tube) that we supplement with formula.  Clara was NOT having it.  After several failed attempts I was ready to throw in the towel.  Luckily I was at my mom's house, because she finally got her to take the bottle!  Thank heavens for moms!)
 Jumping on the trampoline, a definite favorite at Grandma Wade's house.
 Bowling with the Wade cousins.
 It was Easter while in Idaho.  We were glad the Easter Bunny found us.  It was chilly and snowy out so the clever bunny hid the eggs in my dad's shop.
 The Easter Bunny also made a stop at Grandma Hurd's house.  Lucky girls!
 This little cute one makes my day!  She is so sweet!
 Chad planted some flower seeds with the girls.  Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, stinker Grace dumped out the pots and the seeds a few days later.
A hike in a beautiful area near our house. Around this time we also found out that Chad was accepted to the PA program at James Madison University in Virginia!  We were so excited for him.  We wanted to enjoy the beautiful outdoors of Utah as much as we could before we moved clear across the country!

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That was a busy month! I'm loving the updates

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I want to see grandma Wade jumping on the trampoline.