Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Playing Catch Up: July 2012

One more week of updates and then we will be all caught up!  Thanks for sticking with me!

I don't have very many pictures of July.  I think it is because we were so busy with Chad stressing to finish his last classes, packing and planning for a cross-country move, and cramming in as much fun and family as possible!

We were in Idaho for the 4th of July.  My sister, Mandy, and her family were there also.  We watched the parade with the Wade cousins...always a favorite!

Fireworks that night at the fairgrounds.  We also did some little ones at Grandma's house.

After the 4th of July my mom came to Utah and watched the girls for a few days while Chad and I flew out to Virginia to find a place to live.  It was really nice to be out with just the two of us!  I was also glad that we were able to find a great place!  Thanks, mom!

Another thing that I can't forget to mention was my 24th of July tradition with my other sister, Angie.  I don't have any pictures, but we spent a few days with them.  We went to the pancake breakfast and parade.  It is a really fun annual tradition I am going to miss!  Also my sister was so awesome and kept my two older girls at her house for a few days so that I could get some much needed packing done.  It was so nice of her and I honestly don't know how I would have been able to pack everything with the kids around!  Thanks, Ang!

Next up is August, which is full of exciting and big changes!

No comments: