Friday, October 12, 2012

Playing Catch up: May 2012

Hannah turned 7 on May 17th!  I really cannot believe that she is that old!  She asked for a Cuddleuppet.  It's a blanket and a puppet!  She is AS SEEN ON TV junkie!  She is weird, I know!  She also wanted a cupcake birthday cake, so I made a gigantic cupcake.
She had a cupcake decorating party.  They each designed an apron, played pin the candle on the cupcake, and decorated their own cupcakes.  It was a fun and cute party. 
Another hike in the beautiful Utah mountains!
This one learned how to sit up on her own.  Finally!  She still looks a little unsure.

More recaps next week!

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

Birthday parties have become so creative! I notice Grace is right there making an apron with the "big kids"

Damien and Ashley said...

Yeah! You're blogging again! I love seeing your cute family and hearing what you are up to! I also know how hard it is to keep up on the blog-I'm a little, ok, ALOT :), behind on mine. :)