Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family Fun Night...without Mom

Last week at one of the local colleges they had a Family Fun Night.  I had a church meeting so I told Hannah we would have to miss it.  She came home from school crying and saying that everyone at school was going to it, but her.  She was so sad and Chad is an awesome dad, so he took all three girls by himself.

They did all sorts of fun activities..
 They rode bikes...

 had wheel-y cart races..

 ate pizza...


 played with the giant parachute...



and did face painting.


This one just sat in her stroller and watched all the action...and ate her coat apparently.

I enjoyed my night away, but after hearing about all their fun, I was a little sad I missed out on the fun.  Just a little.

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Your girls are so cute!!! What a fun night. Glad you came to the activity!!!

Max and Deanna said...

What a good dad.