Monday, March 25, 2013

Random Happenings

Here are just a few random pictures of things that happen around here:
Hannah and Grace made a tall tower with our couch cushions.  They were using the jump rope to fish with.




 It is VERY hit or miss around our house whether the girls will like the things I make for dinner.  The other night I made Chinese 5 Spice Chicken legs.  I was sure it would be another one they would turn their noses up at.  I was wrong!  They devoured them! 


 Hannah wanted to get in this box and have the lid shut.  We shut her up in it and then I spun it around.  She thought it was pretty fun...until she didn't... don't' look too close at the picture or you will see her crying.  Oops!


 The girl's favorite thing to do with Chad is build Lego's   They could spend hours working and building things.  This time they got some bigger Lego's for Grace and worked on it together.


My favorite picture!  It was raining so they were all watching for the bus, so Hannah didn't have to wait outside.  
I love those little girls!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

You will so glad you have captured those fun unposed moments of their lives. I love those little girls also. Love
you too!!!