Monday, March 18, 2013

Lean Green St Paddy's Day Machine

We had a visit from a St Paddy's Day Mouse this year.  The sneaky mouse hid the treasure while we were at church.

The first clue was hidden in the shoe bucket.

Hannah would read each clue and then they would set off searching.

Grace used her special looking glasses, a.k.a. her hands, and found the clue in the bathroom.

Hannah was the one to "find the treasure by the tool you use to measure..."

They enjoyed the yummy treasure!

We had our green meal for lunch.  Shamrock shaped raviolis with green sauce, peas, and green Gatorade.



For dessert a pistachio pudding pie with green whipped cream.

We had a great day!

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

So fun! Our kids did a little treasure hunt too. When I bought the Rolos I thought they would be wrapped individually...but they weren't. Where did you buy yours? Fun meal too! Your family looked so festive yesterday!

Ryan + Angie said...

That looks like so much fun. I got my kids green shamrock temporary tattoos and called it a day. They would have loved some green food. :)

Max and Deanna said...

Like I always say--my grand kids have a fun mom!!