Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dye Egg, Dye!

See previous blog for cool collage about this day. Sorry still trying to figure everything out!
Last night for F.H.E. we dyed eggs for Easter. Hannah was mostly interested in the stickers and covered one egg with two whole sheets of them, artist Chad spent most of his time on one egg (which was time well spent, it was very cool), and I created the most eggs (although not the most creative). It felt weird decorating eggs on St. Patrick's Day. It is so close to Easter this year, it is almost as if St. Paddy's Day is being skipped over. Although, I don't really like St. Patrick's Day, so I'm not too disappointed. These are my feelings about March 17th: I don't really like the color green, you don't get candy, you don't get off of school or work, and people pinch you. Since I don't drink and I'm not Irish, it is definitely on the bottom of my list of holidays. Okay enough of my anti- St. Patrick's Day feelings! We had a family from our ward come over and decorate the eggs with us. We all had a fun time and the kids were all sad when it was time to go home.

2 comments:

mandy said...

We always seem to go for egg quantity over quality also.

Max and Deanna said...

Cute title. I didn't know my daughters were such talented writers.