Saturday, March 15, 2008

Which Came First...The Candy or the Egg?




Hannah and her basket







On Wednesday we went to the C.S.I. annual Easter Egg Dash. Hannah was so excited to carry her basket and get the candy. I say candy, not eggs. She felt that the eggs were just an unneccesary roadblock on the way to getting candy. She would have been just as happy (if not more so) if there was just candy strewn all over the lawn.


Checking out the loot!


Anything with chocolate was "The good stuff." A girl after her mom's heart.




She even got to meet the Easter Bunny. She was fine shaking his hand, but when it came time to get a picture with him, she needed me for support.

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

I can't believe it is Easter already. How fun. It looks like you had a good time.

The Hurd Herd said...

My first comment!! Yeah!! Thanks!

mandy said...

Who knew that you were funny? ME!(I expect reciprocal comments now.)

Emily W said...

Yay! I am glad you are blogging, I love reading blogs, probably too much, that is why my house looks the way it does :)

Max and Deanna said...

Welcome to the blog party. Glad you are on board. Cute blog!!