Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Girl Bed



It is official! Hannah is not a baby anymore (I know she hasn't been for a long time, but it became real on Saturday when we purchased a big girl bed for her)! She was so excited and wanted a princess bed. I convinced her that the sheets with princesses on it was just as good. I was nervous about how she would sleep, but she did great. She has selpt great each night. She wakes up in the morning and comes running into our room saying, "cock-a-doodle-doooooo" "it is morning time"! Naps are a different story. She will not sleep during nap-time, but I still make her stay in her room and play for two hours. I need that break. I am hoping once the novelty of not being in a crib wears off she will sleep better, but I'm not holding my breath. She is pretty cute in that big bed.

4 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

What a cutie! How fun to have a princess bed.

Max and Deanna said...

She looks pretty cute sleeping in that bed. I can't believe she is that gronw up. Time is flying too, too quickly

Emily W said...

Hannah looks adorable, we kept Autumn's mattress on the ground until Ben built bunkbeds 5 months ago. I'm not sure how much longer we will get to keep Prairie in her crib, I think she is excited to sleep in the bunkbeds, but I'm not excited to have her out of a crib

mandy said...

Hooray for Hannah! Boo for naps. Lots of 3 year olds don't nap though. I'm just beyond grateful that mine does!