Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good bye Gold's Gym, Hello Hermit

So yesterday Mandy was commenting on the fact that I haven't posted in a while. I quit my job at Gold's Gym the week before last. Since then I think I have just been wallowing (I don't think that is the right word, because I have been enjoying it) in the fact that I don't have to go anywhere. Which means that last week Hannah and I spent a lot of time in our pjs and watching tv. I think I just needed that week to do nothing. I loved it, but now I am ready to get out and do things to celebrate my new freedom. It was so boring I don't even have any pictures, but I promise I will soon have a more exciting post with picture.



This is the handsome way Chad was dressed for his interview to get into his program. Dressed to impress, eh!?!?!


By the way Chad's Rad Tech class has put together a blog. It is pretty cool and you can look at it to see the things he is learning. If you are interested here is the link, http://www.csir8d8rs.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Wow! Enjoy your freedom. I'm a little jealous.

Emily W said...

That is so great! When I graduated from college and was home full time for the first time, I took about a month of being lazy. It is sooo what I needed. So enjoy the time to relax!

mandy said...

Leaving the house is overrated.