Friday, April 4, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite



Monkey do, Hannah see, Hannah want to do. On Curious George the other day he was flying a kite. Hannah saw that and said (repeatedly) "I don't have a kite. I want a kite. I want to fly a kite. I don't have a kite. I want a kite." So yesterday we took her to the store and let her pick out her very own kite. She had so much fun "making" the kite with daddy and she ran all over the huge field flying the kite with a fancy (according to the package) and massive 7 foot tail. It was a fun day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That looks so fun. Were you able to actually get the kite in the air? That is always a feat. Good thing kids like the running around part.

The Hurd Herd said...

Yeah we got it really high in the air. The funny thing was I tried throwing it up a couple of times and couldn't get it. Hannah said, "Let me do it!" and she got it up the first try!

mandy said...

So fun! I like your collage and I like it when you take my children to fly a kite. Think about it...

Max and Deanna said...

We use to take the kids to the elementary school in Buhl to fly kites. There is still too much snow to fly kites here.