Monday, April 21, 2008

House Hunting (Window Shopping Style)

On Saturday Chad, Hannah, and I went house hunting (window shopping style). I say that because we don't have money for a house right now so we just like to look. It is fun to look at houses in what we think our price-range will be and see what we will be able to get. Hannah kept saying, "I like this house, let's buy it." If only it was that easy! Houses are just so expensive. It kills me! I think that I am pretty realistic about what we are going to be able to afford, but a girl can always dream right?!!?!? Speaking of dreaming---this is a picture of a house that I would LOVE to live in. Wishful thinking never hurt anybody!

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That is a great house. All I can say is...that is a lot of house to clean.

Max and Deanna said...

The house is beautiful--but the swimming pool would only be good for about two weeks in Idaho!!! Happy Housing "looking."

mandy said...

Can I live in the room with the balcony? When we were house hunting I felt a lot like Hannah. I just wanted to buy a house and get it over with!