Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Coolest Thing Ever (at least Hannah thought so)

I know I just did a collage yesterday, but I just think it is the bes way to display so many cute pictures!






Monday was Kids Day at CSI. This is an annual event that the school puts on for little kids. They have lots of activites and they are all free. Hannah loved it and I loved that it was all free. In the pictures you can see some of the fun activites they had: a bounce house, painting, crafts, a train ride, playdough, fish pond, face painting, dancing with music and instruments, live snakes, and lunch (including pizza, milk, and ice cream). Pretty impressive, huh?!!? I was totally suprised at how much stuff they had for the kids to do. Hannah could have stayed there all day. Did I mention that it was all free? It was a fun day!



Check out Hannah dancing! I think that she might have a bright future a head of her!

4 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That little dance is so cute. She looks like she was having a blast--right up her alley. Glad you made the effort to take her. You're a good Mom--even if it was free it still took time and effort on your part.

mandy said...

She definitely has the moves! I love how she mixes it up with the arms and the legs...very talented!

Jennie said...

That dancing is dang cute!

Ryan + Angie said...

Got to love the kicks!