Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Grandmother's House we go...

So we had a fun weekend in Rexburg. We were able to lots of fun things. Since many of you also read Mandy's blog, I will not repeat the activities. For those of you who do not read Mandy's blog here is a link to her post about our weekend (click here). One thing that she didn't do that Hannah and I did was to go and visit Grandma Hurd. Hannah had fun showing off her tricks and I had fun catching up on all the Hurd family news. Shauna gave me a great book by Gordon B. Hinckley and also gave Hannah a book. Hannah also borrowed the "Lady and the Tramp" dvd to watch on the way home. It was really fun to see her and Hannah loved her kitties. We really had a great weekend. Here are some of my favorite pictures.




When we arrived at home we began unloading all of our stuff from Mandy's van. Hannah kept saying "Where is my girl on the trampoline?" "I want my girl on the trampoline!" Chad, Mandy, and I were all trying to figure out what in the world she was talking about. Then it hit me, Girl on the trampoline=Lady and the Tramp! She didn't want to forget her Lady and the Tramp dvd! Hannah is so funny! We were all laughing so hard.

4 comments:

mandy said...

That was classic!

Max and Deanna said...

We sure enjoyed your visit. It's fun to have pictures to remember it by.

Emily W said...

I really love the "girl on the trampoline" comment, that is so cute!

Ryan + Angie said...

I'm so sad I missed all the fun!