Monday, April 28, 2008

I am the Coolest Person Ever!

At least Hannah, Chad, and I think so! The other day we were at a store and they had one of those games that you pay 50 cents and a big claw comes down and you try to catch a toy. Hannah was looking at it and so I decided to give it a try just for fun, not really thinking I would win. Well...Who is the coolest person ever!?!?


Me! I won! I have only played that game four times in my life and I have won everytime! I think I will never play again, so I don't tempt fate! Needless to say Hannah was happy, but I don't think she quite appreciated the awesomeness of my win! Chad was very impressed.

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Whoa! That is the coolest. I wonder if they have competitions for that. You can't beat a 4/4 record!

mandy said...

I think it is funny that you asked a question in which the answer was implied and then answered the question yourself as to not leave any doubt. You ARE the coolest!

P.S. Please don't let my kids know that sometimes people actually win. I have them convinced it is all a con.

Chad said...

Do you remember winning when you came and visited us in moscow. I think we all won something that day. Congrats by the way. This post was done on my new fancy phone.

Max and Deanna said...

I had a friend that if she bowled good she tried that game, then if she won that game--she felt it was her lucky day so she bought a lotto ticket.

Jennie said...

That is awesome! It is like a secret super power!