Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Poor Neglected Daughter



I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and a stomachache (not pregnant, if that is what you are thinking). I dragged myself out of bed long enough to get Hannah a baggie of cereal, a sippy cup of milk, and turn on the tv. I then crawled back into bed and slept for a couple hours. When I finally forced myself out of bed I found Hannah in the living room, fully dressed and watching tv. She did a good job dressing herself. Her shirt and skort matched. Her only problem was that her tights were on top of the short part of the skort. She is such a good little girl. She left me alone. When I cam out she asked, "Mommy does your tummy still hurt?" I have totally neglected her all morning long. Do you think that a morning of nothing but cartoons will leave any life-long damages? I hope not, because I am feeling gross again so she might have an afternoon of it too.

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I'm more worried about my daughter. I hope you are OK.

mandy said...

Kate has yet to suffer any ill-effects. Unless you count being extremely sassy--she said "Duh!" to me today!

Feel better!

Ryan + Angie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Makayla would never do that for me (I give her a year!). Just yesterday I was laying on the floor and closed my eyes. It wasn't two seconds and she came over and said, "Wake up!" Nice.