Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to...

I just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to a few people.

Happy Mother's Day to...ME (from Chad and Hannah).

They each gave me very nice cards and breakfast in bed (bad picture, I know). Pancakes with yummy strawberries and bananas!


They also gave me a pretty hanging flower box. I am excited to plant the beautiful flowers they got me. Hopefully I don't kill them! I don't have the greenest thumb, so I will be crossing my other fingers that they will grow!

Happy Mother's Day to...my mom!



She is such an amazing lady! She is always there to talk. She will always tell you what she thinks (in a very nice way, so that she doesn't seem imposing). She is fun to shop with, she is the best grandma, and she has taught me so many things about life, family, marriage, and children. She will do anything for her grandchildren and almost anything for her kids! I love her and so does everyone that is around her.


Happy Mother's Day to...my mother-in-law Shauna!


She also is an amazing lady. From the first time I met her, she has always treated me like her own daughter. She is so strong. She raised a great son that I have the privilege of being married to. She is always willing to help in anyway that she can. She sticks up for her family and is very sympathetic to your problem and worries. She loves her grandkids, is a amazing crocheter, quilter, and knitter. I am very glad that I have her in my life.


And last, but not least...Happy Mother's Day to...all of the other mothers in my life (sisters, sister-in-laws, friends).
(Sorry no picture for this!)

I just want to say thank you to all of you. Thank you for being a great example to me. You are always there to talk with and empathize with me. You make me laugh and I love spending time with all of you. When I see you all going through things that I am, it makes me feel like I can do it, too! You give me great advice and ideas for being a mother. Thank you!



Well that is my Happy Mother's Day wish for all of you. I hope you have a great one. I love being a mother. There are without a doubt days that are difficult, but then your child says or does something that makes it all worth it. This morning Hannah said, "I need to give you a kiss!" and she puckered up her cute little lips at me. I gave her a kiss and she said, "Happy Mother's Day!" Things like that just melt your heart.

4 comments:

mandy said...

What a nice Mother's day! Where are you going to put your cute planter box?

Max and Deanna said...

What nice things to say about your Mom. I think you are a great Mom and so good with my grand daughter. Love to all of you!

Ryan + Angie said...

What a nice post...it made my heart melt too!

Damien and Ashley said...

What nice things to say about the great mothers in your life. Your mom is a very special lady. If it wasn't for her, I'd never know how to cook in a microwave! (4-H, ha ha) I got a planter box for M's-day too and have a similar problem-no green thumb here, but I'll give it my best shot!