Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

(Sorry no pictures today, but I will post pictures later of the birthday weekend extravaganza!)

I can't believe she is already 3!





Happy Birthday to my little monkey!

She is so cute.

She is loving.

She is inquisitive about everything (playing 21 questions per minute)!

She makes me so happy.

She makes everyday activites fun because of her excitement and joy!

She teaches me so much.

She is so friendly (never too shy to go up to kids at the playground and say' "Hi. My name is Hannah Marie Hurd. Do you want to play with me?"

She loves dressing-up and playing anything that has to do with dancing, singing, princesses, ballet, in other words anything girly.

She also loves trucks and cars, and playing ball games.

She sings and gallops everywhere she goes. She rarely sits still.

She makes you feel like the most important thing in the world when you walk in the room. She runs up to you, hugs you around the legs and says, "Oh mom! You are the bestest mom I have ever had in the whole world. I was missing you!"

She loves her daddy.

She is a ray of light in our family and we are so blessed to have spent the last three years with her. We are excited to see what the next years will bring!

4 comments:

Travis and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah

Max and Deanna said...

What a fun little girl. We love you Hannah!!!

mandy said...

I thought she only got so excited to see me! Happy Birthday, Hannah--we all love you very much!

Ryan + Angie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah. I can't believe you are 3!