Monday, May 5, 2008

I Feel Sick Again

Again, I am NOT pregnant! This time I am sick because I am pretty sure that I lost the cord that I use to put pictures from my memory card onto my computer. We went to Rexburg for the weekend and I thought I would bring it with me in case I got the urge to blog while we were there. Now I can't find it! I don't know where it could be. I am searching all over in our bags and in the car. My mom is searching at her house, but can't seem to find it. It is making me sick to my stomache. This is the way I felt when I was supposed to watch Travis' dog one night and it ran away. I thought I lost it. I don't know whether to cry or throw-up. I know it is probably not that big of a deal. We might find it or if it is gone, it is not the end of the world, but I just really HATE losing things. Anyways I will keep you posted on if I find it or not. You will just have to read posts with pictures that have nothing to do with what I am writing. Sorry!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Sad! I was looking forward to a blog about your weekend in Rexburg. Offer to pay Hannah $1 if she finds it. That always works for us! (Although I still can't find my new necklace...the one with the initials? I am SAD.)

Max and Deanna said...

We sure enjoyed having you visit this past week-end. Hope it shows up.

Ryan + Angie said...

It's a cute picture, even if it doesn't relate! :)