Saturday, March 15, 2008

To Blog or not to Blog...


So this is it. I have finally done it. I broke down and have started a blog. At first I was against it thinking that only teenagers and celebrities had blogs, but thanks to my sister I have realized the new craze that is, The Blog. Anyways, I was thinking about it and I don't journal and I don't scrapbook, so this is a great was to share with the world (or at least the 5 people that will read my blog) my cute and adorable little Hannah. I am also hoping that this will help me to remember my camera and get me to actually do things that I will from here on out refer to as "blog-worthy"!

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have decided to join the club.

mandy said...

It's not a club...it is a cult. I am excited!

Shauna said...

Thanks, Abby. This is fun.