Monday, July 21, 2008

4 Buddies and a Bride

This weekend we made yet another trip to Rexburg. This time it was for my BFF(do people still say that?) Ashley Freeman's bridal shower. We have been friends since 2nd grade. She is such a great girl. I am so happy for her. I can tell she is happy and that her fiance, Sione, loves her (just by looking at pictures of them together). I haven't met him yet, but he seems like a great guy!
It was a fun shower and it was really fun to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

These are my cute friends Amanda and Kayla. They are my friends from high school. It was so fun to talk to them and see what they are doing. Please ignore the unflattering double chin on me. I was holding the camera and was at a bad angle (either that or I am just fat)!Here is a picture of Ashley, me, and my roommate (who was also Ashley's roommate after I got married) Britney.I love this picture. Isn't Ashley pretty!?!? I am so excited to attend her wedding and to met Sione! He and his family are Tongan so they have some pretty cool things planned for the wedding! It is going to be great. Don't worry I will post about that too!

Congratulations Ashley! I love you!

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Cute pictures...Congratulations to Ashley. How fun for her.

mandy said...

Nice shirt/necklace.

I love the picture of Ashley with her fiance. Very cute!

Damien and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh-crazy becuase I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering what she was up to! I was actually going to call you that day and see if you knew! We'll I am glad we have this bloggin' stuff to catch up on my old friends lives! It was fun to see pics of the girls I knew back then! Call my crazy, but I got a tinch of home sickness or something seeing these. Just remeberin' the good ole days or something! Please let Ashley know I wish her the best!!! (Oh and p.s. you look so cute in these pictures!!)