Friday, July 11, 2008

An Update on my Handsome Husband Chad

I thought I would give you all an update on what Chad has been doing.

Last night was his last night at work at Lowe's Home Improvement. He has worked there for two years. He was just getting overwhelmed with working so much and getting so little sleep. I was also getting overwhelmed with only seeing him for one hour every day.
He is currently doing clinical work at Cassia County Hospital. He is loving it! He comes home everyday telling me about the cool (and in my opinion, gross) things that he sees each day. He says that the cool thing about it is that it is different everyday and you never now what to expect.

Doesn't he look handsome in his scrubs? All of the Rad. Tech. Students wear black.


The object on the top is called T.L.D. and it measures the amount of radiation he has absorbed. It is monitored every three months and they have very strict guidelines about the amount of radiation exposure. It keeps them safe, and makes me feel better!

On the bottom is his name badge. Official looking, huh!??!
Here is a picture of Chad and his friend, Brian, in the "Bunny Suit." This is what they have to wear when they work in the O.R.
He really loves working in the hospital and with the people he is working with. He loves it so much that he has applied for a Student Tech job there. He has a really good feeling about it and it sounds like he will get the job. It would be great pay, fewer hours than Lowe's, and GREAT experience. We will let you know!

Well that is what Chad is up to. He is a great dad and husband. We love him!

4 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

Good luck to Chad! That sounds like the best opportunity. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him.

Max and Deanna said...

I recognize that costume. I swear I saw it on TV!! Good luck Chad--you deserve it.

mandy said...

Hooray for hard working husbands!

Damien and Ashley said...

Sounds like great opportunities! I hope it all works out!