Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Hate to Admit It, but it is True!

You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

This was on my sister's blog and I was curious so I thought I would give it a try. I think that it is so true it is kinda scary!

Which Disney Princess Are You?


4 comments:

Chad said...

Well it said that I was Pocahontas. Go figure. I didn't even like that Movie. Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

Damien and Ashley said...

I took the princess quiz and it said I was Aurora too....It is kinda crazy cuz I thought the description was a little close to home...hmmm....

Ryan + Angie said...

When Ryan read my post he said, "Uh? What?" When no one commented I thought everyone else thought the same. I'm glad you did it and I can't think of a better fit for you. I like that it says you are content!

mandy said...

I don't think that I know myself very well because I got Aurora also. I read the description and thought,what??? I don't know how to answer those questions!