Monday, July 7, 2008

A Weekend of Celebration

This was a weekend of celebration. We headed to Rexburg to celebrate the 4th of July.


She said, "Happy 4th of July"
We went to the parade and thanks to my sister-in-law's mom we had an awesome location! Thanks, JoAnne! I think it was the most enjoyable parade I have ever attended. We had a great seat, we were in the shade, and it wasn't blasted hot!
Hannah, of course, loved the music. She was dancing up a storm.

Later that night, after the boys went golfing, we watched, WALL-E. It was a very cute movie. After it was over, we went straight to the fairgrounds, parked, put out our blankets, and then the fireworks started. It was perfect timing! It was a really fun day of red, white, and blue.


We also celebrated the birth of Travis and Melissa's baby boy. My fourth nephew! He is so cute and soft and little! They were debating about the name, but I think they settled on Dawson Travis. Congratulations guys! He is a cutie!

6 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That is a cute picture of Hannah with Grandpa. Glad you could come for a visit.

mandy said...

Great pictures and cute video. I got one of her dancing also because she is so darn cute. I am stealing your picture of Dawson because I didn't get one!

eL said...

Abby!! Your family is adorable. Hannah is so big now. It was good to see you for that brief second.

Ryan + Angie said...

I love the picture with your whole family. You all look so cute and festive. Happy 4th to you!

Chad said...

Your third nephew??? Isn't it fourth? Who are you forgetting? Is it Hayden. We seem to get forgotten a lot. But it is OK we are used to it.

Damien and Ashley said...

Congratulations to Travis and Melissa! He's adorable. I just got two new nephews in the past two months...Marie had her 5th child, 4th boy, named Chase and Nathan had his 1st, named Ledger. So Fun! You 4th of July holiday looks like it was fun! I can't get over how cute Hannah is!