Thursday, September 4, 2008

It is Official...Hannah is a Preschooler!

Hannah started preschool on Tuesday. I can't believe that this time is here already! It seems to have come so fast, but also taken forever to get here! It is definitly weird having 3 whole hours to myself two days a week! I guess I need to get a hobby!

About a week before preschool started Hannah and I made this.


Every morning she would pull off one ring from the chain and we would count how many where left. She would always say, "7 days left!" no matter how many days were actually left.




Here she is looking absolutly adorable!

Her new outfit and new backpack.

She is such a poser! Silly girl!

Sorry this video cut off, I ran out of space on the memory card.

She loved preschool. When I picked her up I asked, "What did you do today?" She answered, "Everything!"

I hope she always loves school!

6 comments:

Travis and Melissa said...

Only 20 more years of school and she can be a doctor. Hope you are always happy to go to school.

Max and Deanna said...

I bet she will love school. What hobby are you going to take up? You know if you take up a hobby you have to go to craft stores--you're favorite thing to do.

Emily W said...

I wish Autumn was that excited about preschool. She gets so shy about new things, so she isn't looking forward to preschool, and her preschool doesn't start until Oct. 1st. I know she needs it though because everyday she tells me that she is bored and we do boring things.

Sounds fun to have a break. I remember though when I started staying home full time with Autumn, and the past two years I had been going to school full time, when she took her nap, my house was clean, and I had this sinking feeling, what am I going to do for the next 2 hours? It is funny how quickly you fill that time with other things to do.

Ryan + Angie said...

How exciting. She looks so cute. I was wondering when I needed to look into preschools. I'm glad I have my sister's to pave the path for me. Thanks.

Damien and Ashley said...

I love her outfit! And might I add, you are totally talented at the whole "hair" stuff. Hannah's hair always looks so cute!!! I'm glad she liked school-I'll post something about McKoy's preschool experience soon and we can compare stories....

mandy said...

I thought I already commented on this post! She is adorable, as always, and you are a great mom with your cute countdown!