Thursday, September 11, 2008

London Bridges Falling Down

Okay so it is actually the Perrine Bridge and it isn't falling, but the people sure are...

Okay so maybe they jumped. Geez...just trying to be creative!

We went to the Perrine Bridge Festival on Saturday. It was a fun little festival with some fun things for the kids. They were raising money for kids in need. There were base jumpers all day long. When we were there in the morning one guy had already jumped 8 times.

Hannah's favorite part of the "festible" was the spin art. She loved it so much she did it twice!




She also got her face painted,

She didn't want me to take her picture, hence the grouchy face!

jumped on a trampoline,saw the inside of a helicoptor,

and played with a few animals.

4 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

What a fun day. I didn't even know they had that "festible."

Ryan + Angie said...

I used to think I wanted to base jump. Now I look at it and think "NO WAY!" I must be getting old!

Travis and Melissa said...

How fun! Hannah looks so grown up in those pictures.

mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we would have gone.