Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its All Fair...

Last week we went to the Twin Falls County Fair. It was a cold and VERY windy day, but still fun. Hannah loved the one game and one ride she was allowed to choose. The rest of the time she kept asking if she could go on another ride and another. She takes after her daddy and loves rides. She even wanted to go on the Pirate Ride (although she never actually saw it going so, she may have changed her mind, especially if she heard that lady!).

She played the dart game and this was the result...

She had help from Chad and the game operator was actually really nice and not that creepy!

Hannah also loved all of the animals. Her favorite were the goats that she was able to feed.

We loved the fair. It was a fun day and we can't wait until next year.

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

I like fairs about as much as I like parades...:) I'm glad you had a good time.

Max and Deanna said...

I'm surprised she would get her hands dirty. Looks like she was having a good time. You are great parents.

Damien and Ashley said...

I love fair time!!! Hannah looks like she was having a great time too! My kids didn't get to go on any rides or do any games, just look at the animals and ginormous pumpkins...you are way nicer than I am! :)

mandy said...

So fun! What gene do we have that Angie doesn't?? Also, could Hannah's zig-zag part be any more perfect? Impressive.

Damien and Ashley said...

I have a quick question---how do you do your pictures in a collage? They are so cute---My sis Megan was wondering and I told her I'd ask---then realized I didn't have your email---so you get another long comment from me!!!(I guess I could call you, but who uses phones these days?!?)