Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding

My friend, Ashley, got married this last weekend. It was so much fun to go there and see a bunch of my friends that I haven't seen in soooo long! Trudy, Ann (Tag is her cute, cute baby) Marlee, and Brit. (Rachel was there too, I don't know why she wasn't in this picture!) Amanda came to the reception. We talked all night and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
I look like a giant! These just happen to be my shorter friends and I am wearing really tall shoes!

The ceremony was very nice and Ashley looked beautiful. I didn't actually get to meet Sione (her husband) until after they were married! They were so happy and I was happy for them!

Congratulations, Ashley and Sione!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Your "giant" picture makes me laugh because you are totally not a giant in real life. Ashley looks beautiful and I love her bouquet. I also love your background!

Damien and Ashley said...

It looks like it was a beautiful sunny day! She is so pretty! I am so so so sad I was going out of town and couldn't meet up with you!! I really want to see you and meet your little Hannah---Next time I guess!!!

Ryan + Angie said...

It is nice they could have it outside...that doesn't always work out as you are well aware! :) I'm glad you could go.

Max and Deanna said...

She did make a beautiful bride. It was fun to see you get re-acquainted with your friends.