Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Can't Believe I Finished the Whole Thing!

My kind mother-in-law purchased these cute wooden holiday (paint-it-yourself) decorations for me.......I am embarrassed to say about 4 years ago! It only took me 4 years to finally get them painted! I usually do not enjoy painting things, because I take FOREVER to do it and then I don't like the way they turn out. That probably had a lot to do with my prolonged procrastination! Well, this time was different! I really enjoyed painting them and I liked the way they turned out!
I even had a little helper. Hannah painted the little pumpkin in the picture below. It was fun. I don't know if I will become a crafter, but I think I will be more open to it!

6 comments:

mandy said...

VERY cute. I'm impressed!

Max and Deanna said...

Good job Abby.

Ryan + Angie said...

Very cute projects...I like finishing them (especially those 4 years in the making!) Great job!

Parley and Anna said...

so cute! I feel the same way about crafts; I always envision it looking so great, but then they turn out looking like a 2 year old did it! But yours look awesome!

Rachel said...

It turned out very cute! There is something about being at the end of a pregnancy that helps you get motivated to finish projects.

Cortney, Duane, Zach, and Kellan said...

Fun! I got some of those too, but never painted them...woops. They turned out cute.