Friday, October 23, 2009

As Per Your Request


I have had several requests and hints (some more subtle than others) to see my ballooning belly! I have issues with pictures of myself in general so I tried to ignore the requests, but I decided since there are some people reading this blog (specifically those in far away countries) that will never see my belly in person, I would fold and post a couple pictures. I am due on Nov. 24th. We are hoping that the little lady will make her appearance before Thanksgiving! She is very active and loves to press on my ribs. We are very excted for her to come. Hannah is excited to be a big sister. I know she will be a big help! Well, there are the pictures! I hope you enjoy them!

8 comments:

mandy said...

Even though I just saw you, I do enjoy them! You look great.

Rachel said...

I am with you on hating pictures of myself, especially pregnant. I think you look great though!

Ryan + Angie said...

What a cute belly...you can only get away with saying that when someone is pregnant! It's creepy other times. :)

Max and Deanna said...

I was wondering how you were looking. Wow she could come anyday now. I really can't even think about it--it is just too hard.

Beth Willmore said...

Yay you look SO cute! You're just a cute little pregnant lady - I always looked disgusting!! Can't wait 'til she gets here! You're doing this at home in your bed with no drugs right... oh wait - that would be insane! :)

Amber said...

I'm jealous, you hide your babies really well!

Cortney, Duane, Zach, and Kellan said...

So cute!

Travis and Melissa said...

You don't even look like you are big enough to have a baby. We are all excited for you!