Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who Let The Ghosts Out?

Hannah's dance group preformed at the Scarecrow Festival on Saturday. They had three practices to learn the dance and I was surprised how well they did. Of course, it was a little chaotic, but Hannah knew the dance well!

Here is a little clip of the dance.




She looked so cute! Her favorite part was "they really blew it" and her scary pose at the end (shown below)!


We were able to spend the rest of the day doing other fun, free activities at the festival....check back tomorrow for those exciting pictures!

4 comments:

mandy said...

I've been to a lot of dance recitals in my time and it looks like she knows that dance better than most who have practiced for months. Very cute!

Rachel said...

I'm impressed with the dance too. What a cutie!

Max and Deanna said...

Her pose is really "scary." Where did she get the costume. Did you have to make it?

Ryan + Angie said...

So cute. I love the wings!