Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scarecrow Festival


After Hannah performed in the morning at the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point we were able to spend the day participating in free activities. I was happy because the cost to get in was pretty pricey, but since Hannah was performing we got in for free!

There were games to play...


A Train ride.....

A horse-pulled wagon ride...
A pony ride...
And tons of other fun things to do that I either didn't get a picture of (story time with witch) or Hannah didn't want anything to do with (bouncy houses and slides. I don't know what her deal is with those things, but she does not like them). It was a fun day! We stayed much longer than I thought we would and both of us were exhausted when we made it home!

5 comments:

mandy said...

I'm so glad you had fun! So, did you get in for free, too?

Rachel said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. We haven't been to Thanksgiving Point since Mandy and Adam lived in Provo going to school.

Ryan + Angie said...

Now I'm really sad that I missed it. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

Max and Deanna said...

I love Thanksgiving Point and I love free stuff. Cute pictures of Hannah and I'm glad they let the performers have some "perks."

Cortney, Duane, Zach, and Kellan said...

Wow, that is so fun! Benefits of living in a bigger area, I wish we had stuff like that around here! Where is Thanksgiving Point anyway? I guess that shows how unfamiliar I am with Utah! And Hannah's little ghost dance was so cute too!