Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Public Safety Announcement

A few weeks ago at Hannah's preschool they had Safety Week. They learned all about police and safety. They were even able to meet a real officer and look at his car. She keeps coming up with all of these great things that she learned. She told me today that if there is an emergency you call 9-1-1. Thank heavens for teachers, because I never told her that yet! She also let me know that, "Falling off your bike and getting a scratch is NOT an emergency!" Good to know! You know what else is good to know?!?!
This...........
Posted by Picasa
This was supposed to be a video! It won't work! She is telling you what the lights on the stoplight say. Anyways if you want to hear it you will have to ask her about it in person.

3 comments:

mandy said...

Adorable. I love how everything a teacher says is automatically more valuable than anything we've told them before. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard, "Mrs. ___ said..."

Max and Deanna said...

Oh how I Wish I could ask her in person!! Grandma

Ryan + Angie said...

I love the lesson on what is an emergency. 911 has ads trying to teach adults that same thing. I'm glad Hannah has it down so young! :)