Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was nice and calm this year.  With only two little kids (at least ones old enough to open presents) it was pretty quiet and over quickly! 



We woke up to find that Santa had come and eaten our cookies!

Grace slept through most of it so Hannah opened her presents for her! 

Hannah recieved the "Wowwee a Lion Cub" that she had asked for, Grace got a glow worm from Hannah, Hannah and Chad made me a really cute scrapbook, and Chad got a digital picture keychain.


It was a great Christmas!

6 comments:

mandy said...

Hannah looks cute in that headband! I didn't hear about your scrapbook, I want to see it.

Max and Deanna said...

Chad made you a scrapbook. What does that mean? Is is scrapbooking now?

The Hurd Herd said...

Chad helped Hannah make a scrapbook for me. It is just a few pages of pictures of us together. Just something simple, but very very nice!

Ryan + Angie said...

A scrapbook is a cute idea. I love Hannah's headband too.

Rachel said...

We need to see the scrapbook next. Sounds very cute. I love Hannah's headband and pose to go with it!

Max and Deanna said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas on the blog. I sure miss being there in person. Looks like you had a fun day.