Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family Movie Night

We have started a new tradition in our family.  Once a week (or at least we try) we rent a movie and sit down as a family to watch it.  Sometimes there is pizza or popcorn, but there is always cuddling under blankets!

Hannah also insists that we turn all the lights off so that it is like a real movie theater.  This last week we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  We all really liked it!


Grace enjoyed the movie the way she enjoys most of our family activities...


sleeping!

Night at the Museum is on the schedule for this week, anyone wanna join us!?!?

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I want to and I speak to hold Grace!!!!

Ryan + Angie said...

I'm all about the blankets and a movie and I end up watching them just like Grace! :)

mandy said...

Fun! I like the idea, in theory. My only problem is I can't stand watching kids movies more than once. I should probably suck it up & do it anyway!