Monday, January 25, 2010

Two Months, Really!!?!

Can you believe this little one is two months old?!  I can't!

Here are her stats:
Weight: 9.24 lbs= 13%
Height:  22.24"=46%
Loves:
She loves to smile (check back tomorrow for some video of it), talk(gurgle and squeal), cuddle, the swing, to be swaddled, to (as my mom says) stretch and growon the floor, and her bath.
The only thing that she doesn't like so far is being on her belly, she gets so mad!

  She rarely cries and when she does she is easily soothed.  She sleeps 4-7 hours at night and will usually fall right back to sleep after eating. She is great in the car (for those of you who knew Hannah as a baby will know what a blessing that is for us)! 
She is such a good baby and we love that she is part of our family!

6 comments:

mandy said...

I can't believe how different she looks in that picture! She is so cute.

Beth Willmore said...

I'm so glad that she's such a good baby for you Abs! That riding in the car thing is a HUGE deal! Meg was terrible - Parker was ok - maybe someday I'll have one that's amazing in the car! :)

Janet said...

Wow! She has beautiful eyes! She looks like so much fun!

Max and Deanna said...

Abby you are letting her grow up too fast--can you slow it down for another 5 months?

Ryan + Angie said...

Where does the time go? She looks so grown up in the picture. I would like to see pics of her and Hannah side by side. I bet they look a lot alike...Am I right? Both very cute girls.

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big she is already! She is absolutely adorable.