Monday, January 11, 2010

It Just Isn't Christmas Until You Walk Around a Christmas Tree

I know Christmas is WAY over ( I even told Hannah to stop talking about Christmas because this one is over and the next one is far, far away) but I wanted to just post these for our memories. So if you don't want to read about Christmas...check back next week!
We were able to make a quick trip to Rexburg for Christmas this year. It was fun spending time with Chad's family. It was definitely weird (and a little sad) to be there without my parents! As I mentioned last year the Burton Walk Around the Christmas Tree is something about Christmas that I love. We went to it this year and were able to see my brother's and their families. It was not the same without my parents, but Hannah had fun with her little cousin, Olivia. I have several blurry pictures of the two of them together, because I couldn't get them to hold still for a picture! I can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

mandy said...

You are totally right. I should have pulled my tree out during our dance party. Grace looks so pretty in the blue dress!

Max and Deanna said...

Looks like everybody had a turn holding that sweet new baby. I also love that tradition.