Monday, December 28, 2009

Hannah Hurd and The NewCastle Background Singers

A few weeks before Christmas we attended Hannah's preschool Holiday Concert. It was the cutest/funniest thing I have ever seen!I was impressed with how many songs they taught the kids. There were many classic songs, but also many that I had never heard. They were very diverse in their songs also, singing "Feliz Navidad" and another you might recognize...

Hannah was in her element. She was the loudest singer by far! The teachers had signs that they would hold up to remind the kids to sing louder. The one child who sang louder every time the sign went up was the one that didn't really need to...Hannah! Here is a video clip showing the increasing volume to her singing.

I was laughing so hard I was crying! Here is another video of her cuteness!

We were very proud of our little singer!


3 comments:

mandy said...

Cute pictures, cute video--cute, cute, cute.

Max and Deanna said...

What a cute little singer. I'm impressed she knew all those words. Way to go Hannah!! Where was Grace?

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Darling program. She is a cute !!!!