Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Past 2 Weeks

I can not believe that our little baby is two weeks old! This has been a very busy, but uneventful two weeks. We are all adjusting to living as a family of four. The past two weeks has been full of hugs and kisses (My sister and niece came for a weekend after Thanksgiving. Thanks to Kate for entertaining Hannah and thanks to Mandy for keeping me sane!), pictures, feedings (no pictures of that...you're welcome!), and of course diaper changes!

We are adjusting well and loving life. Grace is a really sweet and easy baby. She rarely cries and will sleep for 4-5 hour stints on most nights. She really is a sweet addition to our family!

5 comments:

mandy said...

I'm so glad that I was able to come & I can't wait to see her again (and you too, of course) soon!

Travis and Melissa said...

She is perfect!! Can't wait to see her.

Ryan + Angie said...

I can't wait for my turn to hold that sweet little thing.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Darling baby. We are so happy for you. Congratulations.

Max and Deanna said...

She looks so little. Looks like Chad is right in there helping. I can't wait to SEE her and HOLD her.