Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing?

When my sister, Mandy, was here for a visit she purchased a Christmas advent calender for Hannah. We were both excited-Hannah for the chocolate and me because my grandma would buy an advent calender for us each year when I was young. One countdown is fun and great.
Then Hannah decided to make her own countdown. With this one she adds a drawing to her paper every day to make a Christmas scene. Two countdowns are a little much, but still fun.
When we opened the box full of our Christmas decorations we found another countdown to Christmas that was never made the previous year. Hannah said we just HAD to make it and use it this year! Three is a little excessive, if you ask me!

In our house there is no doubt about how many days are left until Christmas!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Just wait until Grace wants to get in on it!

mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan + Angie said...

I wish we had one of those at our house. I can't even remember what day it is. :)

Max and Deanna said...

I'm with Angie. I can't remember what day it is--but not for her same reasons. I have not heard one Christmas song--other that at church.