Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A De"light"ful FHE


For Family Home Evening a few weeks ago we loaded up in the van and drove to Thanksgiving Point to see the Christmas lights. They were really fun and it was enjoyable to stay in our nice warm van and listen to Christmas music.I fed Grace while we were driving through the park, so I sat in the back and Hannah was able to sit in the front! She thought that was pretty great!



There were even real reindeer to see and feed.
As you can see, Grace really enjoyed the lights too!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Do you remember the time we did that all together and you fed a sucker to my 4 month old baby? Good times.

Max and Deanna said...

I love Christmas lights. They have them hung here, but they don't turn them on very often. But I think their big holiday is new years day--so maybe they'll be on then. I love you new family pictures.

Ryan + Angie said...

I love to see the lights from the car. That's the best way!