Friday, December 25, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas has totally snuck up on me this year. I was thinking there was one more whole week before the Christmas week, but I was mistaken, so we bought our tree a little late this year. We enjoyed decorating it together. Chad did all of the lights (which is my least favorite part) and Hannah and I did the decorations. Grace slept! Too bad we won't be here for Santa to put our presents under our beautiful tree! We are in Rexburg with Chad's family (and missing my parents, it is weird being in Rexburg without seeing them, especially at Christmas)! We hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy your trees and gifts!

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That is a beautiful tree and it's fun to get the whole fmaily involved--even Grace!!

mandy said...

Pretty tree. Sad you couldn't stay home to enjoy it but I'm glad you are here to enjoy mine.