Friday, January 22, 2010

Sisters, Sisters


The other day we were reading a book and it asked, "Do you have any brothers and sisters?" 
Hannah answered, "No."
I said, "Yes you do.  What about baby Grace?  She is your sister."
She replied, "She's not my sister... she's a baby!"

Well, whether she is a baby or her sister these two are starting to like each other (for the most part)! 
Hannah is more interested in Grace lately, wanting to hold her and show her toys.  She just doesn't like when Grace cries and "messes up" her shows.
Grace watches Hannah very closely when she is around.  I am not sure if she is watching her because she is facinated by her or because she is waiting for the attack!  Sometimes Hannah gets a little too close to her face and it freaks her out. 
So I guess they have the normal love/hate relationship that most sisters have! 
I just hope that as the years go the feelings of hate will be far overshadowed by the feelings of love.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Those two are so cute together! Do they look alike - I can't tell? I'm glad Hannah has a sister!

Damien and Ashley said...

ah how cute! i love the pictures! nothing better than having a sister for a friend!

mandy said...

Love/hate? I don't know what you are tlaking about. I've only ever loved you, my sister.

My favorite picture is on the bottom, in the middle. Grace looks bigger and not like a newborn anymore!

Max and Deanna said...

What cute pictures. I love the one where Hannah is giving Grace a kiss. Like I told you kids--you probably don't remember--your friends will come and go, but you will always have your brothers and sisters!!