Friday, August 27, 2010

Hannah Banana

Before Hannah starts kindergarten next week(Can you believe it?!!? My little Hannah banana is going to be in kidergarten!! I can't!) I thought I should finally post a couple of things from the LAST school year. One day at preschool they had Hawaiian Day. Hannah loved dressing up like a "hula girl" and learning about the hula and having a special Hawaiian punch. I think she is the cutest hula girl I have ever seen. She loved the little flowers on her shoes so much that she refused to let me take them off. Even now that one has fallen off and the other is tattered and dirty she will NOT let me cut it off. She is so weird.

And check out her moves!


She has already started her new year of dance, but this was at her year-end recital from last time. She looked super cute and recieved a special ballerina crystal from her teacher.


1 comment:

Ryan + Angie said...

Gotta love the Hula Baby dance. What a silly girl.