Friday, August 6, 2010

They're HOME!!!

I know this is late and most (if not all) of the people that look at my blog already know this, but..... THEY'RE HOME!!!

I am so excited. We have made two trips to see them (posts coming later) already.


This is everyone waiting at the airport. After missed flights and an unexpected night over in Colorado they finally made it home. And I couldn't be happier!


After the airport we all went my parent's house and their told us stories and showed us the cool things they brought home with them. We all received gifts, including these cute dolls, which Hannah appropriately named Belarus. We are so glad they are home!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh congratulations Abby - that's so exciting that they are home now!

Ryan + Angie said...

I never posted about it either. Glad you did it because I think it is the best thing that has happened to me all summer. :)