Wednesday, February 8, 2012

August '11: Part 2




After arriving home from California, we had one day to unpack, do laundry, and pack up again for our Wade Family Reunion! We were camping in the Park where my brother Chad is a ranger. The plan was to have two nights of camping, but the Hurd family only lasted one. I had picked up a chest cold and barely had any voice left, sleeping on a blow up mattress when big pregnant was not fun, and we were just exhausted from being away from home for so long.





While we were there though, we had a blast! We hung out with family, went on a nature walk, played games, sang campfire songs, and played in the water. Grace really loved the water. She even loved dipping her licorice in it before eating it (possible explanation for the VERY messy diapers for the next week)! There was a floating dock and Hannah was even brave enough to jump off!












Of course it wouldn't be the Wade Family Reunion if we didn't make shirts for the kids. They turned out really cute. I love spending time with my family and I can't wait until the reunion next year!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

That was fun, but some reason I'm not seeing Tge pictures on my iPad.