Friday, February 17, 2012

November 2011


I took Clara in for a "newborn" photo shoot. She was a 6 weeks old and they usually like to do it when they are younger. They wanted her to be asleep and hold still, but she was not cooperating! She was wide awake and wiggly! I still think we got some cute shots.



Here are some more cute shots of our little miss.



Grace likes to play with my phone. She will get the camera and take TONS of pictures. The other day I deleted 500! pictures that were all similar to the ones above! Silly Grace!


Grace's 2nd birthday was in November. Those pictures are gone also. Sad. So here is a college of some other cute pics of her.

We celebrated her birthday at my mom's house with lots of family. When I asked her what cake she wanted she said, "Heart cake." I asked her several times and made other suggestions, but every time she would say "heart cake." So that is what she got! It was one of the easier cakes I have made. It was a fun party for a fun girl! When people ask her how old she is she will always say, "Two. Heart cake."

Grace is such a funny girl. She makes me laugh and want to pull my hair out all at the same time. She has a way of charming people and making them love her. She isn't afraid of anything, even her mom's threats! She is super silly and very vocal. As my grandma used to always say, "She's a keeper!"


We were in Rexburg for Thanksgiving. They had a season starter party at the park. It was sooo cold. We rode on a horse drawn trailer, sat on Santa's lap, and ate cookies and hot chocolate. It was fun, but so so so cold!!

2 comments:

Randy and Susan Landon said...

cute!!!!

Max and Deanna said...

I second that--she's a keeper!! Funny part about the cold weather--it was probably the only cold weather we've had this whole winter.