Wednesday, February 15, 2012

October 2011

Most of these pictures are from my phone, so please excuse the poor quality!




My 3 girls! I still can't believe I have 3!


At the beginning of October we went to Wheeler Farm to celebrate fall. They had a wagon ride, a hay maze, and a pumpkin patch. We all chose pumpkins, which we carved later (no pictures of that). I did a spider, Hannah painted hers white and made a skeleton, and Grace just painted hers. Chad helped Hannah and Grace this year with their pumpkins.




In the middle of October, Chad flew to Virginia to interview at a school there. So the girls and I had a Girl's Weekend. We went to a paint your own pottery place...


the aquarium...


watched General Conference....



and played dress up!

It was a fun weekend, but we were all glad when Chad came home!






A few days before Halloween they had free Halloween Face pancakes at IHOP. Who could say no to free pancakes? Not us!



For Halloween this year, Hannah was a girl vampire,


Grace was a skunk,




and Clara was just cute!

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

It's been so much fun to see what you did last year. You have three very cute and fun girls.

eL said...

First,I can't belieive how big Hannah is. Second, Your girls are adorable!